From the tower, we met Jess and Wezz at Hyde Park where we went for a couple of pints and a catch up before the group of us making our way to the Winter Wonderland in the park itself. It's the biggest Christmas market I've ever seen, with the rides of a theme park and the food of a traditional market. I decided to test my archery skills on a sideshow and ended up winning a giant Care Bear - a plan which was not well thought out on my part, as I've now got a giant bear to try and find room for.
Following some wandering, we said our goodbyes and made our way to a Jamie Oliver restaurant for tea. The food was great, though we were soaked at this point, so we decided to head back to our room to dry out and relax a bit. Yet again a delightful day in London Town.
No comments:
Post a Comment